- 1. High school certificate or equivalent.
- 2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
There are several reasons why i' m interested in studying at Beijing Foreign Studies University but most importantly is its rich intercultural learning environment and dynamic teaching staff that are best suited to help you contribute in addressing global economy issues.
- 4 Years ago
- The school recruits international students in spring and autumn
- Divided into classes alone taught in English. When becoming a senior, they can take the same class with Chinese students.
- Opportunity to exchange learning and gain the growth in knowledge. In their third year, students can choose our partner universities such as Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Russia, in exchange of learning for one semester.
- An immersion week every year. It’s professor who will lead students to visit enterprise and then have a group discussion during this period. Immersion week will end with carrying out a speech about this activity.
- Perfect student management system. The university has set up a marketing department, student service department as well as educational administration for international students. The Student Union serves more than 200 international students from the International Business College.
- Start regular lectures the Senior Executives give, which promotes students to obtain the latest business information.
- There are internship bases between school and enterprises.
This program is taught in BESU-Solbridge. International Finance is the branch of economics that studies the dynamics of exchange rates, foreign investment, and how these affect international trade. It also studies international projects, international investments and capital flows, and trade deficits. It includes the study of futures, options and currency swaps.
All courses instruction and discussions of contemporary business issues are done in English, drawing on the vast knowledge and experience of our international faculty. You will acquire business knowledge and intercultural skills, which are highly sought after in a range of international institutions.
The aim is to produce graduates with good business management skills that are efficient in Asia as well as in the rest of the world.
The programs emphasize personal development and the acquisition of business skills to:
- ensure that each student is challenged individually to attain the highest standards of personal excellence;
- introduce students to some basic humanities and social science courses that help them expand their perspective, and become responsible members of civil society;
- ensure that students learn to question assumptions and come up with creative and meaningful solutions;
- enhance learning by hands-on projects and teamwork.
To graduate, a student must successfully earn the required number of credits in each of eight groups, and at least 140 credits in total, including those from internships and an optional applied research project.
- China Financial Systems
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Investment Analysis
- M&A and Investment Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
Internship and Career Development
Students will have the opportunities to be engaged in industrial collaborative projects, visits to companies, interview techniques, resume instructions and review, and career consultation.The school has so far signed an agreement about internship bases, with S.F-Express, chamber of commerce - China's ambassador to Thailand (including the Bank of China and , Haire company - Thailand branch ), Industrial and Commercial Bank of China- Indonesia branch.
Graduate careers within the general domain of English and finance include administrative, managerial, accounting and consultancy positions within international organisations. You may also be able to pursue a career as a professional translator or interpreter. Additionally, the course provides a foundation for further graduate level study in the subjects of English language and finance.
After graduation, students will be awarded Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (BBA) .
- 1. High school certificate or equivalent.
- 2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 39,900 per year
RMB 159,600 in total (About $ 32,572)
Accommodation Fee White Building(West Campus) Single Room RMB 60 to RMB 90 (More Details) International Students Apartment(East Campus) Single Room RMB 70 to RMB 110 (More Details) Dormitory No.1(East campus) Double Room RMB 30 (More Details) Triple Room RMB 25 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 164 Service Fee USD 54 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 2,000
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Custody Release FormYou can download a template or sample from here.
*2. Copy of Guardian’s Photo Page of Passport (Who Signed on the Custody Release Form)
*3. 3 Passport-sized photos
*4. Copy of passport photo page
*5. Senior High school graduate certificate or A Level Certificate
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
*6. Senior high school academic transcript or A level transcripts
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
*7. Copy of valid IELTS/TOFEL/TOEIC Report (if English is not the applicant’s first language)
*8. Personal Statement (including reasons of choosing China and BFSU for pursuing further studies)You can download a template or sample from here.
*9. Two recommendation letters
From your teacher in previous education.You can download a template or sample from here.
*10. Curriculum Vitae (in English)
11. Visa page (for applicants currently studying at a university in China)
*12. Student AffirmationsYou can download a template or sample from here.
13. Study certificate(for applicants currently studying at a university in China)
14. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
15. School transfer certificate or school withdrawal certificate
For applicants currently studying for degrees at a university in China.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The content has been updated. February 24, 2022
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The content has been updated. December 4, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to June 15, 2021 December 4, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Sep 2 , 2023|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2023|
|Tuition :||RMB 39,900 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 164 (Check Policy)|
|Service Fee:||USD 54 (Check Policy)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com