- 1. High school certificate or equivalent
- 2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Influenced from my family, I've always wanted to become an entrepreneur myself, and have my own business. As to why i wish to study overseas, specifically Beijing? Is because I thrive off experiencing and learning from different cultures. China specifically because i am Chinese myself. I am confident in my english abilities, however I know that my Chinese skills definitely have room for improvements. Thus to me there is not a better place that can aid my goals of acquiring the skills necessary for entrepreneurship and learning my own native language, other than the Beijing Foreign Studies University.
- 4 Years ago
My dream is to be able to run a business within China, thus, Chinese language is significant.
However, I'm foreigner who cannot speak Chinese. BFS university provides a course called Chinese Business Studies, that I can have a class with Chinese people. This will allow me to communicate in Chinese and improve my communication skill. Therefore, I choose this university.
- 5 Years ago
- The school recruits international students in spring and autumn
- Divided into classes alone taught in English. When becoming a senior, they can take the same class with Chinese students.
- Opportunity to exchange learning and gain the growth in knowledge. In their third year, students can choose our partner universities such as Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Russia, in exchange of learning for one semester.
- An immersion week every year. It’s professor who will lead students to visit enterprise and then have a group discussion during this period. Immersion week will end with carrying out a speech about this activity.
- Perfect student management system. The university has set up a marketing department, student service department as well as educational administration for international students. The Student Union serves more than 200 international students from the International Business College.
- Start regular lectures the Senior Executives give, which promotes students to obtain the latest business information.
- There are internship bases between school and enterprises.
This program is taught in BFSU-Solbridge.
It is one of the best satisfying Universities in China. There is international faculty and international environment. Here, you can get the best Chinese business studies, and language culture.
Chinese Business Studies is a well-tailored, economics-based, multi-disciplinary program focusing on specific areas relevant to doing business in China. China's increasing integration into the world economy and strong economic growth has provided tremendous opportunities for international business. To seize these opportunities, foreign enterprises face the challenge of adjusting their way of doing business in China. We strongly believe that understanding the evolving business environment in China, especially the political economy of China's policy-making, is the key to successful business in China.
The aim is to produce graduates with good business management skills that are efficient in Asia as well as in the rest of the world. To graduate, a student must successfully earn the required number of credits in each of eight groups, and at least 140 credits in total, including those from internships and an optional applied research project.
The programs emphasize personal development and the acquisition of business skills to:
- ensure that each student is challenged individually to attain the highest standards of personal excellence;
- introduce students to some basic humanities and social science courses that help them expand their perspective, and become responsible members of civil society;
- ensure that students learn to question assumptions and come up with creative and meaningful solutions;
- enhance learning by hands-on projects and teamwork.
China Financial Systems
Chinese Culture & Business Etiquette
China Economic Reform
Chinese Business Environment
China Business Law and Taxation
Chinese Government and Politics
Doing Business in China
After graduation, students will be awarded Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (BBA) .
- 1. High school certificate or equivalent
- 2. IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 39,900 per year
RMB 159,600 in total (About $ 32,572)
Accommodation Fee White Building(West Campus) Single Room RMB 60 to RMB 90 (More Details) International Students Apartment(East Campus) Single Room RMB 70 to RMB 110 (More Details) Dormitory No.1(East campus) Double Room RMB 30 (More Details) Triple Room RMB 25 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 164 Service Fee USD 54 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 2,000
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Custody Release FormYou can download a template or sample from here.
*2. Copy of Guardian’s Photo Page of Passport (Who Signed on the Custody Release Form)
*3. 3 Passport-sized photos
*4. Copy of passport photo page
*5. Senior High school graduate certificate or A Level Certificate
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
*6. Senior high school academic transcript or A level transcripts
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
*7. Copy of valid IELTS/TOFEL/TOEIC Report (if English is not the applicant’s first language)
*8. Personal Statement (including reasons of choosing China and BFSU for pursuing further studies)You can download a template or sample from here.
*9. Two recommendation letters
From your teacher in previous education.You can download a template or sample from here.
*10. Curriculum Vitae (in English)
11. Visa page (for applicants currently studying at a university in China)
*12. Student AffirmationsYou can download a template or sample from here.
13. Study certificate(for applicants currently studying at a university in China)
14. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
15. School transfer certificate or school withdrawal certificate
For applicants currently studying for degrees at a university in China.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The content has been updated. February 24, 2022
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The content has been updated. December 4, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 15, 2019 November 7, 2019
|·Starting Date :||Mar 1 , 2023|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 15 , 2022|
|Tuition :||RMB 39,900 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 164 (Check Policy)|
|Service Fee:||USD 54 (Check Policy)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com